Links to Reputable Nutrition Resources
1. American Dietetic Association This site provides sensible, up-to-date, scientifically accurate, and easy to understand information to consumers. Click on “Nutrition Resources” to access fact sheets on a variety of nutrition topics and a recommended reading list. Click on “In the News” to get a handle on recent nutrition headlines.
2. The U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services Healthier U.S – This page compiles a lot of nutrition (and other tips) which may be of help and are pulled from various government recommendations and publications For the
3. Choose My Plate contains plenty of information on healthy nutrition and lifestyle.
4. Nutrition Facts label
For more information about understanding and using the Nutrition Facts label on food products
For information about Qualified Health Claims on food product labels, click here
5. American Diabetes Association
6. Institute of Functional Medicine
7. The Vegetarian Resource Group
8. Diet and Diabetes
9. The international Food Information Council – in-depth resources on nutrition and food safety topics.
10. National Osteoporosis Foundation– New Clinician’s Guide to prevention & treatment
Health Insurance Links